History, Facts & Figures
· In 1949, Ramon Garcia Agraz entered the company and added a new product-line of tanned leather to increase the quality of the existing products and reducing the dependency on external suppliers.
· In 1965, production of rubber for textile articles was started.
· In 1980, Martí Garcia Sala joined the company and expanded the product portfolio into rubber rollers, thus making the company a major name in all industrial sectors.
· In 1984, production of non-woven fabric coatings started, enjoying great success in the steel and textiles industry.
· At present, we continue developing advanced industrial items through the application of the latest available technology, in order to be leaders in our sector and provide the best solutions for our customers. Marti Sala is now applying its long experience in the industry to develop new machinery dedicated to the automation of pharmaceutical processes.